WE ARE OPEN DURING THE 2ND LOCKDOWN
Estate Agents, Solicitors, mortgage companies and Removal companies are allowed to remain open provided Government guidelines are followed. These are:-
* We encourage buyers and renters to do their initial property searches online wherever possible.This will help reduce the number of properties people need to visit before finding their future home.
* All viewings should be by appointment only and no open house viewings should take place.
* There are unlikely to be physical protection measures in place in homes. In this case we would advise estate agents to wear a face covering.
* Members of the public who are viewing a property should wear a suitable face covering as described in government guidance unless they are exempt from this requirement. This should be confirmed with the agent before arrival. Anyone with concerns should contact the agent in advance of their visit to discuss appropriate measures.
* If your property is being viewed, you should open all the internal doors prior to the viewing and allow access to handwashing facilities and ideally separate towels/paper towels.
* We would recommend that you vacate your property whilst viewings are taking place in order to minimise unnecessary contact.
* When viewing a property, everyone should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible.
* We expect property agents to accompany clients on a viewing and follow social distancing guidance. Where viewings are unaccompanied, agents should make sure viewers and the occupants of the home understand how they should conduct themselves to protect their health and the health of others.
* Once the viewing has taken place, the occupant should ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned<https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings/covid-19-decontamination-in-non-healthcare-settings> with standard household cleaning products and towels disposed of safely or washed as appropriate.